Tuesday, March 31, 2020

This is me.

This is me.


Hey there... so... this is my first ever blog.. I never really imagined I would be here doing something like this, but here I am. I'm no stranger to talking about myself, my life, my feelings, my emotions and what's going on in my world. I'm quite vocal, which can get me into quite a bit of trouble from time to time. But in many other cases it benefits others as you will soon find out. So yeah.... I thought I'd make a blog... let's see what happens. I think it would make sense to start with a little intro into who I am.... yeah?... Okay.. well, my name is Joee, I'm 30 years old, I live in a small seaside town on the South coast of England and I occupy a small-ish council flat on my own, I'm on benefits and I suffer with my mental health, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts (on and off depending on the situation I am in) and I have pretty bad anger issues.... quite the stereotype ey?... I'm sure you are thinking all sorts, judging and assuming things about me as people so often do in life.... but I'm gonna stop you there and say, hold back on your judgement, for now, until you get to know me... THEN feel free to judge me, but I want your judgement to be based on the person I portray to you and not the situation I am in right now. Follow my story and find out where I have come from and where I have been before you judge me, okay?... I have my own view on myself right now.. I believe I am a cunt. A horrible person.... I have my reasons for this... reasons you will slowly get to know... but for now... I'm going to leave it there and continue with my story tomorrow when my head isn't so full of chaos... it's been a long... and shit day. So... stay tuned? Follow me... or not... whatever... but I'd appreciate it if you stuck around..... take care now.... thanks for staying this long. Until next time.

Goodnight <3

Edit - I stayed up quite late in the end... and posted another blog... "Late night suffering" .... check it out ^^^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment